Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Minimal quantity of materials from the early Mission Band that began in 1912 with Fr. Peter Brown as the Director, including PR and mission schedules from 1914-1916. The Mission Band was started again in 1940 with Fr. John Foster as the Director and the headquarters were located in Bourbonnais, IL. The records include program policies, PR, mission schedules, and correspondence.
The Viatorian Mission Office established a fund-raising program for the educational and parochial works of the Viatorian foreign missions (after World War II) including Japan, Formosa and Africa. The Buck of the Month Club (or Mission Club) offered spiritual benefits to its members. The collection includes direct mail letters to its members and promotional materials, such as calendars, prayer cards and booklets and membership pamphlets.